Thursday, July 26, 2012

Prices on the Rise?




I am hearing this from everywhere.  Due to the drought... Due to the price of corn... Due to ...  Ad infinitum

I hope you are working on your food storage now so if the food prices do indeed go up you will be prepared.  I'm looking forward to the fall case lot sales.  I missed the spring sales (we were in Michigan visiting family).  So my stores are getting low.  I'm down to my last few cans of evaporated milk.  Coffee just isn't the same without my evaporated milk.  That is spoiled I know but it's the truth.  If there is something you  use a lot of buy it on sale!!  And if you can, buy enough to get you through to the next sale.

 I don't think we need to fret we just need to pay attention and prepare ahead of time.


Proverbs 22:3

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

New Living Translation 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...