This is our weather forecast for the week. I know everyone else has been having it too. July is our hot month here and it's July.
What to do to stay cool?
- drink lots of fluids,
- open the house at night to pull in as much cool night air as we can.
- close the house up as soon as it starts to warm to hold the cool air in
- close the blinds
- turn the air (AC) on if you have it
- make dinner in the crock pot or out on the grill
- if you need to 'bake' do it in the Dutch oven outside or if you have one of those cool sun ovens this would be the perfect day
- fill the kiddie pool in a shady spot and dangle your toes or if you're really hot, get in!
- sit in the shade during the hottest part of the day or stay in the house
- drink lots of fluids again
- if you don't have AC run a fan
- if you're still hot spritz yourself with water and sit by the fan
Have a great day!!! And stay cool.