Friday, May 4, 2012

many free sewing patterns



Numerous free sewing patterns (instructions and pdf patterns) available for download.

If you would like to try the Lutterloh Pattern System you can sign up for three free patterns. 
I did and they emailed me the pdf files.  I made and cut out the vest pattern this morning.  I don't know how it works but it does!!  Very cool. 
The patterns they sent were for a vest, shirt, and shorts.  I want to try the shirt and shorts before purchasing but so far this seems like an amazing system!!  Happy sewing.
the little bird

This is the 'short version' of the Lutterloh system video. 





I love the fact that this gal has a real figure.  :-)   So many times models are sticks with fabric draped over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...