Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stop the Craziness

Hi, I am a wife, mom, mimi, and follower of Christ. There are other parts of me, I work out of the home, etc., but the above is who I am and what is most important to me. My blog is what's going on at our house, my thoughts and/or concerns about current events, and, oh dear, my opinions... I love to sew, bake and can so sometimes I share that as well. But today I am sharing a concern and an opinion. So I state freely that this could be controversial. We just experienced a tax increase for Americans. But the government doesn't seem to be cutting back on spending. Now maybe at your house it's different but at our house we have to live within our budget. So I think it's time to take a look at some of the OUTRAGEOUS spending that is going on and STOP the craziness of it all. a little bird

1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...