Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Luscious Lotion




I don't know if this picture does justice to this wonderful lotion.

This is the time of year that our skin seems to be dry from the cold winter winds.  I'm always on the lookout for a rich lotion that moisturizes but isn't greasy.

Well I found it!!
My Mother-in-Law shared this recipe with me.

7 ounces petroleum jelly
7 ounces vitamin E cream 
14 ounces baby lotion

I add a tablespoon or 2 of raw honey too (it has so many antioxidants).

Whip well with your mixer. 
Be sure to wash your beaters and bowl well when you're done so your next batch of cookies  doesn't taste like lotion... :-)



It smells very light - the baby lotion is all that has scent.  You do NOT need to buy name brands.  You can go to the dollar store for these items so for $3.00 you have a wonderfully rich and skin quenching moisturizer.



1 comment:

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...