Sunday, January 13, 2013

Everyone's a critic!

Lousy movie alert.  
I wish someone had told me before I bought the movie so I'm sharing with you.



Although the book is darling - the movie Where the Wild Things Are (2009) is NOT.
The little boy in the movie is totally out of control.  Why would I want my grandchildren to see this boys awful behavior.  He screams, fights, hits, stands on counters and bites.  These are not behaviors I would want anyone to emulate so in my opinion this is zero stars out of 10.  Although I just bought this Friday it's going in the trash.

The trailers make it look cute but is is lousy.
a little bird

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing.. How sad that the movie world thinks we want to see this junk.. What could have a wonderful movie turns into a 0..sad..

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...