Sunday, June 3, 2012

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie....


As is always the case one thing leads to another.  I have cleaned and organized my freezer, yeah!  I went through and inventoried my 'food storage' area.  Now I have started on my sewing room and clothes closet...  Eek.  I haven't gone through and tossed and/or culled for too long and it appears this is the time.  It feels great.  The coat I haven't worn in 5 years.  I think that could go to the thrift store to bless someone else.  The tidbits of material not big enough to make anything into the dumpster.  All those tail ends of candles that I have been saving are now in the double boiler melting in to a store able reusable chunk of wax, etc...

I guess this is spring cleaning time.  I'm just at the end of spring instead of the beginning. : )

the little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...