Monday, June 17, 2013

Getting closer...

The painting is done.
Three more cushion covers to do.
Curtains to make.
Flooring to figure out.

But it is getting closer.

A little color change...
I saw this pillow and loved it!!!
Made in the USA - filled with duck feathers.
I am not an impulse buyer at all but sometimes something screams at you, "I'm your's buy me!".  
This did and I did.





The branch curtain rods are up.
Yesterday I got the loppers out and DH wondered what I was up to.
I want some branches for curtain rods...  
He just looked at my like I had grown another head, climbed the tree and lopped branches off for me.  
Have I said I LOVE that man.
Well if not I'm saying it now.
He is a keeper!!!


So hopefully soon the final touches will be complete.  It's camping season so must get done!!!
a little bird

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the sink & stove fittings. Can't wait to see what you do with the flooring! D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am having fun with it. I love stainless steel. It goes with everything. The floor... When I priced laminate as well as linoleum they were both more than I wanted to spend. Much more!! I will price peal and stick floor tiles (linoleum kind) and see what that would cost.

      Delete
  2. That is so freakin' cute! I want you to come and decorate my place!

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...