Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Case Lot Sales


I love the case lot sales!!!  I wait for them with great anticipation!  Well out west they have arrived.  I like to buy my evaporated milk when it goes on sale for 1/3 to 1/2 the price I would normally pay.  We buy other things too... beans, DH likes canned beans, fruit, always good to have on hand for our granddaughters if I don't have fresh to slice up, dried veggies, wonderful for a quick add to soup or stews, vital wheat gluten, perfect for when baking bread, and the list goes on and on...

If you too have case lot sales you your area, I would highly recommend buying items you would buy anyway.  Don't buy things you wouldn't eat, it's a waste of money - but if you use a lot of evaporated milk and are going to buy it anyway, like I do, then it pays to buy it when it's on a good sale.  Sometimes as much as 40 cents off per can, that really adds up.

Happy day and get to the store for the case lot sale!!
:-)
a little bird


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...