Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rehydrating and Recouping


This was not the weekend I had planned.  I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish...  all great plans.

There is a stomach bug going around and unfortunately I caught it.  But today I am rejoining the land of the living.  I've watched a movie and am reclining on the sofa instead of being in flat in bed.

Today I have been well enough to feel like I should be doing something - but not well enough to actually get up and do it.  The last two days I could have cared less. 

My dear husband has held down the fort.  And today he made a beef broth vegetable soup.  After two days of eating nothing a little cup of soup was perfect.

Hope you are well and the stomach bug does NOT visit your house.
the little bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...