Friday, December 14, 2012

Wow, are you busy?

Are you feeling a bit busy too?  I am trying to get the presents boxed and shipped.  Have a few more to order on  Amazon and have shipped directly. I would like to make those beautiful snowflake cookies... but that is lower on the list right now.  I've lost a receipt - it may have ended up packed in a box and on it's way to New Mexico.

I always feel such a relief when all the boxes are shipped. so that is top of my list today.

Today is a staff Christmas party and I am one of the staff doing the party so decorating and cooking is on today's list.

Hope you're having a great day and not too stressed or busy to enjoy what Christmas is really about.
a little bird


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...