Friday, April 6, 2012

Chessie

Well today was the big day.  Last night we did the finial preparations around the house.  Then first thing this morning I headed out to buy a GIANT crate.  I kid you not I can get in and out of it.  Puppy food for large breeds, a few chew toys, and a stuffed animal for dogs (Martha Stewart)., a harness for the car (thought we should start that from day one and she won't know the difference), collar, leash,...  You get the picture.

I thought I would share some pictures of our new arrival.  :-)






As you can see it is cold and windy here.  I threw one of Craig's big shirts on over my vest as It was so cold!




3 comments:

  1. what a cute little thing! we also had 2 puppies katja and lady...but because of my astma couldn't keep them at home because of my astma so we had to bring them to a lady who are crazy about them...one of them had afterwards a little infection under his tong...so the dokter saw that and was removed..thank god we couldn't see that...i love your puppy...he seems very happy and healty...enjoy him and happy easter friend..loves soraya and huub

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how beautiful!! what a blessing pets are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is adorable! What a joy for you. I can almost smell her puppy breath :)

    Have a blessed Easter,
    Red

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...