Sunday, July 6, 2014

Where did June go...

Where did June go...?

I took the month of June off from work.   I work at a school so most of the school is closed for the entire summer but some of us need to work through the summer too.  :-)  So it is back to work tomorrow for me.

But I had a great time just being at home through June.  I did some cleaning I never seem to have time for through the school year (and yes there is still more I wish I would have gotten done.)  I helped in the garden and the yard,  I even got a camping trip in with the granddaughters.  I think that was the highlight of my time off; six days in the mountains with four little ones is time well spent!

I thought since I have been pretty much absent from blogging I would just share some pictures of June for me.

A day at the fabric store.


Relish - using Tattler Lids


Birthday party
Can you see the teapot in the middle?



Cilantro - Coriander 


Basil


Dill


Honey Crisp Apple


Leaf Lettuce


Second birthday party


Fresh honey straight from the hive that morning



Hiking with my four favorite little girls! 




This was my June in a nut shell.  What a great way to spend the month.
a little bird

1 comment:

  1. What a fun June... Love the new fabric..
    How fun that you got to spend the time with your granddaughters ..
    I wonder where June went ...and where in the world did July go????
    Life is moving way too swift.ha

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...