Friday, December 13, 2013

Table Scape - think out of the box

This is my mother's china pattern.  Forever Spring - but how do I make forever spring Christmas??

Think out of the box.  Christmas doesn't have to be just red and green so here it is green and pink. 

 
Green Charger
Forever Spring dinner plate
Dark pink salad plate
vintage napkin with pink roses
pink fruit compote
 
Most of these items were gifts I bought the pink salad plates years back, the crystal bowl for the center piece, and the cordial glasses.  Other than that all of these pieces were gifts.

 
 
quite an eclectic mix

 
This little plate green with pink roses belonged to my husbands grandmother, there are five.  So if I was sitting the table for more than five I would need to do some mix and match but that is half the fun!!! 

 
These were found at TJ Maxx

 
Pink Christmas balls and pearls and the table is set.
 
Do you like to set a pretty table?  I have to admit I do.  I like dishes.  Ask my DH he will tell you its true.  I am always on the lookout for a pretty dish. 
(And of course old sewing machines but that's another story...)
 
I hope you are having a blessed and beautiful season as you prepare for Christmas.
a little bird


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...