Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Made It!



I am home safe and sound.  
"Thank you Lord God for safe travel."

How was my trip?  
I excelled in some areas and room for improvement in others.
Ah family dynamics...

My dear husband held the fort down well.  
He did inform me that my laundry practices could change.  
All these years you've been sorting the laundry, colors, whites, etc...  
He said really you can just through them all in together and it works fine.  :-)    
(thankfully he didn't add bleach to that mixed up load)

I am glad to be home - even if it's just for a short time.  Coffee from my own pot, sleeping in my own bed, hot sudsy water in my own sink... the list goes on and on.

I hope this finds you all well and also thankful for the little things.
Happy Thanksgiving!
a little bird

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Robin!! I'm thankful to have you in my life! Love you...heidi

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...