Sunday, August 17, 2014

Food Saver




One of my dear friends called tonight and asked me about  my food saver.   I'm posting pictures for her of mine as well as some demos from youtube on using the Food Saver.

We use this for of course freezing meat, in the bags, which works wonderfully. 




 I also use mine for vacuum sealing jars of my dehydrated foods.  It extends the shelf life by years.  This is only for items that would normally be on the shelf.  You can use it for refrigerator items and it will extend the life in the fride too.  The big craze is salad in a jar.




I purchased my jar lid attachments from Amazon.  Below is another example of how to use the jar lid attachment.







These attachment are GREAT!!  The super thing is you use the lid again and again.  A real money saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...