Sunday, August 6, 2017

Pickles

I love bread and butter pickles.  We have some lovely cucumbers coming on so as they do I am putting the extras up as pickles.  Bread and Butter Pickles Recipe  If you too like B&B pickles this is a really good recipe. 
 
 
 
 
salted and iced - this pulls some of the moisture out


 
wonderful spices and vinegar

 
bring it to a boil

 
they didn't fit in the jars - yum

 
just out of the canner and resting for 24 hours then they will be washed, labeled and put away.
 
DH is a dill pickle person.(I like them too but my favorite is B&B).  I have been putting a few of those up as well. 
 
Happy canning!
a little bird

1 comment:

  1. I love bread and butter pickles.. Yours looks really good.. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...